Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Late Night Blogging

So I know I promised that I would post more regularly and I have not made good on that promise. Between working and getting ready for the move to Bozeman I have had a full plate. Brandon arrived in the great state of  Montana this week and is getting used to cooler weather and the occasional rain cloud. Classes start on Monday but I was already booked to work so that will be the first blemish on my record at a new institution (don't worry Mom I don't actually have classes on Monday, it just makes for good reading).

Tonight was pork chop night here at the Roost and let me tell you that if you missed this you really missed out. Three inch thick chops cooked to perfection go down wonderfully after a long day on the river. Unfortunately I haven't taken any good pictures recently, not that there hasn't been anything worth taking pictures of; rather the lack of motivation to get up, open the camera case and risk falling out of the boat ruining my camera. So for the first time I give you a post without a picture accompaniment. But realistically, how do you follow the last pictures. I mean come on, those are fish of a lifetime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment