Sunday, June 19, 2011

Week-In-Review

We had a great party at The Stonefly the other night and if you weren't in attendance you missed a good 'ole fashioned shin- dig! Pigs were turning, faces were smiling, glasses stayed full, guitars were picked, and we shut the town down!

Needless to say I was feeling less than spectacular the next morning, which happened to be my first morning to wake up in "Uncle Rico's Palace" recently amended to the "Leaky Can."  I received my orders at o...9:30 and I was headed to the Missouri River for a few days. We had a great time on the Mo' staying at chateau de Parks with Jay and Steve. 

In other news we just got back from a few days down in Idaho fishing the Henry's Fork. A beautiful river and some great folks at TroutHunters made for a good time. We even coaxed a few fish to the surface!


David lassoed this fine brown right out of the gate and put the mojo on us for the rest of the weekend!

All in all it's been a great couple of weeks! Happy Father's Day to all the dads, including my own. I'm being summonsed to row Rooster and Dayna down the river for a Father's Day party float, so I better go wash the boat out and fill the cooler!!

Keep fishing and stay in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are having a blast doin what you love. Keep the updates comin.

    ~Old Army Hollon

    ReplyDelete